9. Mai 2008
UNI Post & Logistics - Global Bulletin 2008 #2
- Europe: TNT, minimum wage and “ghost” union GNBZ in Germany
- Dutch unions plan rolling strikes
- UNI Supports Slovak Affiliate
- UNI calls on EU Commissioner McCreevy to respect the position of the European Parliament on the Postal Services Directive
- Deutsche Post to move 700 post outlets to other businesses with the loss of 3,000 jobs
- UNI-Europa Post & Logistics starts to develop a strategic plan
- Portuguese unions on strike 19-20 March
- Ver.di strikes over postponed Deutsche Post collective contract bargaining
- CWU UK works with European affiliates to face Post & Logistics future
- UK unions plan strike over attack on their pensions
- Unions positive to merger between Posten and Post Danmark
- Vietnamese post union responds to market changes
- UNI Americas Post & Logistics committee sets its priorities
- Stepping up postal women!
- ndia Post recognises two union federations
- PEG opens doors in Hong Kong
- "Mail Moves America" campaign says less mail means less jobs
- Canadian union innovative in trying to keep permanent workers
- Special Postmark launched at UNI America’s Women’s Conference
- Canada: Report on the 2008 CUPW congress
- Korea: KPWU elects Lee Hang-gu as President
- Canada Post Strategic Review; No privatisation but will it be transparent?
- UNI Post & Logistics Communications Questionnaire
- Forthcoming Events
Impressum | Druckversion
Copyright © 2020 Rolf Büttner. Alle Rechte vorbehalten und alle Angaben ohne Gewähr.
Vervielfältigung - auch auszugsweise - nur mit Genehmigung.