UNI Post & Logistics - Global Bulletin 2009 # 7 + 8
- UNI, UNAIDS, UPU and ILO launch global HIV prevention campaign
- Britain keeps the post public
- France: the CGT: mobilization against postal privatization CGT:
- Moroccan postal union wins its privatisation battle
- NALC says no to USPS idea of 5 days delivery
- Jobs in mail are lost, but postal bank jobs increase
- UNI condemns new Latvian law on pensions, social benefits
- Portuguese union's court action helps get negotiations underway
- New technology insight
- CCOO proposes a pact for the future of mail
- DHL workers say stop the fear of joining unions
- Belgium: EAT pilots and ground personnel are striking together for their rights
- Organising DHL workers in Panama
- Organising DHL workers in Colombia
- "Yellow union" at DHL São Paulo?
- The Swiss give their opinion on postal services in a survey
- Norway to prevent the implementation of the third postal directive?
- CEPU postal members get ready for industrial action
- Posts use RFID to monitor quality of letter post
- Freight sector says redundancies create skill shortages
- Bryan Stanley, former General Secretary of the now CWU
Impressum | Druckversion
Copyright © 2018 Rolf Büttner. Alle Rechte vorbehalten und alle Angaben ohne Gewähr.
Vervielfältigung - auch auszugsweise - nur mit Genehmigung.