10. Juni 2008
UNI Post & Logistics - Global Bulletin 2008 #3
- UNI P&L and the UPU
- Review of UK postal services
- USA: DHL Express Workers Overwhelmingly Ratify National Contract
- McCreevy’s answer to UNI’s letter: a minimum wage only half of that paid by Deutsche Post could be unfair competition!
- CWU Ireland looks to the future of a liberalised European postal market
- UK unions slam bonus payment to Royal Mail manager
- Agreement for Norwegian Postal workers
- Second Strike Ballot at Post AG: 82.7% vote in favour of negotiated settlement
- Agreement on new collective labour agreement for TNT
- Update on NZ Post collective contract negotiations
- USA : DHL Express restructuring could result in job loss
- Labour provides some balance at the Rutgers conference on postal economics
- UNI protests against decision of Moroccan Governmental Council to privatise Post
- People put more trust in the Post
- Do you know where you can go for Post Statistics?
- UNI Post & Logistics team in Nyon joined by new Research Assistant
- UNI Post & Logistics Communications Questionnaire
- Forthcoming Events
Impressum | Druckversion
Copyright © 2018 Rolf Büttner. Alle Rechte vorbehalten und alle Angaben ohne Gewähr.
Vervielfältigung - auch auszugsweise - nur mit Genehmigung.