UNI Post & Logistics - Global Bulletin 2009 #9
- UNI sends a "message in a bottle" to Brussels
- UNI Europa Post & Logistics Conference
- 'Respect4workers' is rallying cry of joint campaign
- Jobs to go at Post Danmark
- CEPU wins fight to ballot for postal strike
- UNI demands Mexico stop postal worker lay offs
- FedEx Expands International Economy services
- APWU, NPMHU and USPS agree on incentives for retirement and separations
- Norwegians welcome election result & a stop on liberalisation
- DHL Costa Rica - repercussions to organising?
- The end of the posties bike?
- Unions part of a commission to solve problems of the Lithuanian Post
- Deutsche Post DHL mail division : using the crisis to cut costs ?
- Post offices are key to communities say small business
- The new Austria postal legislation
- UGT ask for the government's vision about the future the post
- Social Dialogue project on social observatory of the postal sector
- UK postal workers want a say in changes to Royal Mail
- A sectoral CC is indispensable to prevent wage dumping says the Syndicat de la Communication (Switzerland)
- Solidarity with the Communication Workers Trade Union of Georgia
- Americas unions want workers rights in "Big 4" logistics com
Impressum | Druckversion
Copyright © 2019 Rolf Büttner. Alle Rechte vorbehalten und alle Angaben ohne Gewähr.
Vervielfältigung - auch auszugsweise - nur mit Genehmigung.