UNI Post & Logistics - Global Bulletin 2011 #4
- Japan Tsunami: Red jacket union volunteers active in the devastated area
- Victory for POSTKOM: No postal liberalisation in Norway
- Members of European Parliament have major concerns with postal liberalisation
- Victory for TNT workers in Australia
- A new wage deal for the “Bring” postal companies in Norway
- Argentina: FOECYT celebrates its 54th Anniversary
- Overwhelming vote for Andrea Kocsis
- Panama postal workers protest agreement breaches
- Canadian letter carriers have had enough, so take strike action
- POSTKOM settles Collective Agreement negotiations with Norway Post
- Report from Tahrir Square: UNI meets Egyptian trade unionists in Cairo
- CWU UK welcomes amendments to Postal Services Bill
- Sky High strike vote from Canadian postal workers
- Spanish Post Office makes a new deal with the unions
- French Postal Regulator produces newsletter on postal issues
- UNI P&L World Conference Washington DC.
Impressum | Druckversion
Copyright © 2018 Rolf Büttner. Alle Rechte vorbehalten und alle Angaben ohne Gewähr.
Vervielfältigung - auch auszugsweise - nur mit Genehmigung.