UNI Post & Logistics - Global Bulletin 2010 #4
- Hundreds of postal workers demonstrate against postal liberalization
- Canadian Government trying to ram through partial post deregliation
- Is DHL practicing social dumping in Costa Rica?
- Canada Post to privatize 300 contact centre jobs
- Norway Post's reorganization
- Netherlands court says give postal workers permanent jobs
- Collective Bargaining in DHL Panama underway
- Norway: No Saturday mail to 300 million?
- Portuguese postal delivery workers strike over wage cuts & wage freeze
- Public postal services threatened by Canada-EU trade negotiations
- Turkish UPS workers fired for joining the union
- Malaysian Government selling their shares in the Post? Picture
- A job pact for the postal sector, says Jennings at the UPU
- DHL publicly acknowledges social dialogue with ITF & UNI at DeutschePost DHL AGM
- UNI's demands for a moratorium ripple through EU Hi Level Conference
- Spanish postal workers demonstrate against postal market liberalisation
Impressum | Druckversion
Copyright © 2018 Rolf Büttner. Alle Rechte vorbehalten und alle Angaben ohne Gewähr.
Vervielfältigung - auch auszugsweise - nur mit Genehmigung.