20. September 2008
UNI Post & Logistics - Global Bulletin 2008 #5
- UNI Global Union and the UPU sign partnership deal
- UNI Post & Logistics Global Union moves forward with new strategy
- UNI encourages UPU to do more for sustainable
- USA: UNI tells NALC, APWU and NPMHU conventions the world needs Obama
- UNI shocked at the bad deal done by German Christian postal union
- Union criticises US Postal Service's outsourcing plans
- UNI congratulates Spain, Morocco and several Arab countries for adopting and supporting the UPU electronic money transfer system
- Two New Zealand Unions vote on their proposed new NZ Post contract
- Spanish unions seek a study into universal service
- Switzerland: Swisspost is doing well, employees must benefit!
- France: Privatisation project of La Poste
- USA: employees react to DHL’s restructuring plan
- Turkish unions say problems with mail security need to be fixed
- Decent work – Doing the right thing
- eBay and La Poste France offer e-postage
- Big increase in the use of "Speed Mail" in India
- Obituary: Ishikawa, former UNI Post World President
- Next meetings
Impressum | Druckversion
Copyright © 2018 Rolf Büttner. Alle Rechte vorbehalten und alle Angaben ohne Gewähr.
Vervielfältigung - auch auszugsweise - nur mit Genehmigung.